Sarah graduated from University of Bristol in 2008 and immediately began her career in costs. She regularly prepares high value Bills of Cost, phased Bills of Costs, Points of Dispute, points of Reply and costs budgets in many areas of Law including personal injury, clinical negligence, Court of Protection and the employment tribunal. Sarah attends CCMC’s and Detailed Assessment hearings nationwide and handles matters through the entire Detailed Assessment process to conclusion.
Sarah’s skill sets include carrying out substantial audits and advices on Solicitor client matters and with her attention to detail and experience in this field has become a leader within this arena. With a substantial and varied caseload, Sarah deals with many high value and complex matters and expertly drafts bills in all areas of legal costs and enjoys a healthy professional relationship with all who instruct her.
Courtesy of continuous time within the legal costs profession this has resulted in an accumulation of wide ranging expertise including cradle to grave service for cases that she is instructed on.
- Clarification at last for high value claims which start in the Portal.
- Defendants Late Acceptance of Part 36 Offer In Otherwise Fixed-Fee Case Prompts District Judge To Award Indemnity Costs
- Sharp v Leeds City Council : Court of Appeal rules Pre-Action Disclosure Applications subject to Fixed Costs
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss – Disease or Injury?
- Light at the End of the Tunnel? Relief From Sanctions Granted Again
- Eight Months On: A Short Review of the EL/PL Claims Portal
- 7 Keys to Controlling Costs Post-Jackson
- Controlling Claimants Costs Through the New EL/PL Portal