We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to you and to any of our clients and take all complaints extremely seriously, endeavouring to deal with your matter as urgently as possible. However, if you have any concerns or problems with the service we have provided then please follow the following procedure:-
- First contact the Fee Earner dealing with your instructions by telephone. If this information hasn’t been provided to you then please ask the receptionist to speak to the Fee Earner responsible for your matter. Alternatively you can put your complaint in writing.
- The complaint will be investigated by our Fee Earner, who will review the file and other necessary material, as well as referring back to you for further information or to discuss as necessary, ensuring all areas under investigation are properly covered.
- Our Fee earner will respond back to you within 7 working days from receipt of notice with his/her findings and suggestions of how to resolve your complaint.
- If we are unable to deal with your complaint within the timescale, we will tell you the reasons for the delay and advise you a response date.
If you feel that your complaint still remains unresolved then it will be escalated to the Managing Director.
- Please contact the Managing Director, Paul Reason, either by telephone on 01480 463499, by e-mail at email@example.com or in writing to R Costings Ltd, 2nd Floor, James Hall, Parsons Green, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 4AA.
- Mr Reason will contact you to propose a resolution or set out our position on the complaint within 10 working days, which allows him to fully investigate your complaint and the circumstances surrounding it.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of our response then you may refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (LEO) either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to PO Box 15870, Birmingham B30 9EB. Further information can be found at www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
Please note that there is usually a 6 month time limit which applies to complaints.
R Costings values your feedback in the hope we can improve our service to our clients.