Sarah graduated from the University of Bristol in 2008 and immediately began her career in costs. She prepares Bills of Cost, phased Bills of Cost, Points of Dispute, Points of Reply and Cost Budgets in many areas of law including personal injury, clinical negligence, Court of Protection and the Employment Tribunal. She attends CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings.
Sarah has a keen interest in the new RTA and EL/ PL Portal and has prepared a number of published articles on the subject.
- Clarification at last for high value claims which start in the Portal.
- Defendants Late Acceptance of Part 36 Offer In Otherwise Fixed-Fee Case Prompts District Judge To Award Indemnity Costs
- Sharp v Leeds City Council : Court of Appeal rules Pre-Action Disclosure Applications subject to Fixed Costs
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss – Disease or Injury?
- Light at the End of the Tunnel? Relief From Sanctions Granted Again
- Eight Months On: A Short Review of the EL/PL Claims Portal
- 7 Keys to Controlling Costs Post-Jackson
- Controlling Claimants Costs Through the New EL/PL Portal